Over 500 alumni clubs and groups make up the Stanford community.
Take a moment to discover new groups, connections, and events that interest you.
What is Stanford Alumni Groups?
Stanford Alumni Groups is designed to engage alumni and students through clubs, groups, and online communities. The platform creates a digital meeting place for group members to connect and interact using easy-to-use tools and resources.
Learn more about Stanford Alumni Groups›
Who can participate in Stanford Alumni Groups?
- Friends of the university
Logging in with Stanford Pass
You will need a Stanford Pass account to access alumni events and resources on Stanford Alumni Groups.
- Don't remember your Stanford Pass username or password? Contact us, or click "Forgot your password?" on the login page."
- If you don't have Stanford Pass already, you can create your Stanford Pass account here. To avoid delays, be sure to include your SUID number when creating your Stanford Pass account. Don't remember your SUID? Contact us.
Stanford student login and opt-in information
Current Stanford students who wish to register must opt in to Stanford Alumni Groups at least 48 hours prior to an event. Take the following steps to set up your access to Stanford Alumni Groups:
1. Go to the opt-in page in Axess here
2. Read the information and slide the bar to "Y" to indicate that you would like to opt in to Stanford Alumni Groups
3. You will receive a confirmation email after opting into Stanford Alumni Groups with Login instructions
*Note that you'll need a Stanford Pass account in order to access Stanford Alumni Groups. Need help? Follow the above Logging in with Stanford Pass instructions or Contact us.